ROYAL PALACE CASERTA
The largest Royal Palace in the world
||| How to enter the Royal Palace of Caserta for FREE
Good news, there is the possibility to visit the splendid Palace for free.
- Minors 18 years old | It is necessary to show a valid identity document. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with disabilities | The free admission is granted to the handicapped and to a family member or other companion who proves his / her membership in the social and health assistance services, according to the D.M. 507/97 updated to the D.M. 13/2019 and Law 104/92.
- School groups | Free admission is granted to groups or groups of students from public and private schools in the European Union, accompanied by their teachers, upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the institute.
- Teachers | As established by Decree 111/2016 of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, free access is guaranteed to teaching staff in possession of a certification of the condition of permanent teacher or with a fixed-term contract, issued by the school in which the teacher serves. In order to facilitate our visiting teachers, you can download the model to be presented at the ticket office here. In the case of paid exhibitions or temporary exhibitions that do not follow the ordinary tour itinerary, teachers will be able to access by taking advantage of the shopping vouchers that can be generated through a computer application (cartadeldocente. Formazione.it), active starting from 30 November 2016 ( see circular n.77 / 2016 DG-Museums)
- Scholars, professors and university students | The following can access the Royal Palace of Caserta for free: the students of the advanced training courses of the Schools of the Ministry (Central Institute for Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, School for Mosaic Restoration); teachers and students enrolled in academies of fine arts or corresponding institutions in the European Union, by showing the certificate of enrollment for the current academic year; lecturers and students of bachelor's, master's or post-graduate courses and research doctorates of the following faculties: Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences or Literature and Philosophy with an archaeological or historical-artistic address. The same concessions are allowed to teachers and students of faculties or corresponding courses, established in the States of the European Union. Free admission is allowed to students by showing the enrollment certificate for the current academic year, to teachers by showing a suitable document.
- Tourist guides of the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity, by showing a valid license issued by the competent authority.
- Tourist interpreters from the European Union when their work is needed alongside the guide, by showing a valid license issued by the competent authority.
- Italian and foreign journalists registered in the Italian national register of journalists, upon presentation of the membership card of the Journalists 'Association bearing the annual stamp affixed by the Journalists' Association or the relative "stamp", referring to the current year.
- Operators of voluntary associations who carry out, on the basis of agreements in place with the Ministry, activities for the promotion and dissemination of knowledge of cultural heritage.
- Staff of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities.
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) members.
Reduced admission fee (€ 3):
- Citizens of the European Union and of Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein between the ages of 18 and 25. It is necessary to show a valid identity document.
The first Sundays of the month , the entrance to the Royal Palace of Caserta is FREE
- 7 JANUARY 2024 *
- 4 FEBRUARY 2024
- 3 MARCH 2024
- 7 APRIL 2024
- 5 MAY 2024
- 2 JUNE 2024
- 7 JULY 2024
- 4 AUGUST 2024
- 1 SEPTEMBER 2024
- 6 OCTOBER 2024
- 3 NOVEMBER 2024
- 1 DECEMBER 2024
In order to allow efficient management of flows, it will be possible to access the Vanvitellian Complex only after purchasing the ticket online, free of charge and without commission or service costs, on the Ticketone platform, or up to 48 hours before, at the Opera Laboratori ticket office of the Museum (entrance to piazza Carlo di Borbone).
The number of admission tickets is limited and distributed over time slots. Once the maximum amount has been reached, no further entries will be allowed. It will be possible to choose between the “Free Park Only” ticket and the “Free Park + Apartments” ticket with relative time slot. It will not be possible to enter the Palace at a time other than the one chosen. There is no reservation for ReggiaCard 2022 holders who will be able to access by showing the season ticket and identity document.
Royal Apartments (19th century wing up to the Throne Room for ongoing restoration work), Royal Park and English Garden will be open. The Court Theater will be closed.
For contingent reasons, the above may be subject to changes.
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION CALL OR SEND AN EMAIL
Ticket office: +39 0823 448084
Switchboard: +39 0823 1491211
Institutional website: reggiadicaserta.beniculturali.it
N.B. On Tuesday the Royal Palace of Caserta is closed.
At the next FREE entry there are days:
Download for FREE the useful Guide of the Royal Palace of Caserta
Download for FREE the English Garden in PDF
FROM THE TRAIN STATION
FROM NAPLES -CAPODICHINO AIRPORT
For suggestions or other write ...